Monday, September 28, 2009

Price Chopper 9/26

I went to Price Chopper late on Saturday evening because I knew I wouldn't be allowed to shop on my birthday! I did an average job at Price Chopper, but there were a few excellent deals I got.

My retail total was 58.26 and after sales and coupons, my total was 39.41 which was a 32% savings. Again, not as good as Walgreens, but not bad.

But here are some of my deals that I scored because I had asked for free samples, signed up for Vocalpoint, or sent in for a rebate of coupons.

  • Honey Nut Cheerios was on sale for 1.49. I had a coupon for $1/1 from a sample making it only .49.
  • Kashi Sunshine cereal was not on sale. It is priced at 4.99, but I had received a sample and a coupon for one for free, so it was FREE.
  • I got 2 gallons of milk for only .89 a gallon. The coupons I had received from a rebate was $2 off a gallon of milk when I purchased 2-100 Calorie Nabisco treats which I was planning on doing anyway.

Ok, just had to prove my point about getting samples and signing up for Vocalpoint.com!


No comments: