Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CVS this week

Once again, CVS has a load full of free school supply. Once again, however, they were all gone by the time I got there today. BUT, I asked for rainchecks so I'll still be able to get those items.

My retail was 29.10. After sales, coupons, and ECB, my OOP was 6.56 which was a 73% savings. Of course, it didn't end there. I received $9 in ECB which means they paid me $2.44 to take $29.10 worth of product out of their store. It would have been more if they had those school supplies in stock!

I'm glad I checked both bargainbriana.com and becentsable.net, because becentsable.net had some things bargainbriana didn't. Here's the deals I purchased:
  • If you purchase $10 in select products from Ragu, Skippy, Lipton, Hellmann's, you get $3 in ECB. I purchased 4 Ragu at 2 for $4 and 1 Skippy at $2. Use 50¢/1 Skippy coupon from the 8/2 R and TWO $1/2 Ragu printable coupons. I got $3 back in ECB, so that made my final price for those 5 items 88 cents each.
  • Softsoap Nutri Serum Bodywash is 4.99. After $4 in ECB it makes the final price 99 cents.
  • Dawn dish liquid is .99. I had a .50/1 coupon from 8/2 P&G making it 49 cents.

So there you go. Those were my best deals. I still need to get my Wags together!

No comments: