Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bzzing about Scrubbing Bubbles


I'm as special agent.  A BzzzAgent in fact.  I get to try things and bzz about them!


See my pretty
blue toe nails!
Today the bzz is about Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner!

Now get this, one step doesn't just mean there is only one thing to do, but it means you only take ONE STEP with your foot!

I wanted to blog about this earlier, but I was waiting for my landlord to fix my toilet.  I didn't want to put it on and then have to take it off only to put to back on.  But it really wasn't an issue because it's so easy to attach.  You just clip it over the toilet rim!

So simple to attach and too use!

You just place it where it's easy for you to step on twice a day.  For me, I had to place towards the rear of the bowl because Mija was finding ways to "accidentally" step on it when she went potty.

A very willing toilet bowl cleaner!
I have coupons!  I have coupons for both the actual One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner and for refills.  If you see me around, ask me about them!

No comments: