Monday, June 20, 2011

CVS, finally

In case you missed my previous post, couponing has come to a slight stand still as we reorganize our life around my husband's unemployment and my newly diagnosed diabetes. 

But CVS is still around, and thankfully, I still had $5 in ECB.  They were expired, but my CVS takes expired ECB!

I'm still not doing a lot of stockpiling for things we don't absolutely need, since we don't know when the next $$ are coming from.

I just stopped by Becentsable.net to see what was available.

Colgate Toothpaste varieties or 360 Surround Toothbrush $2.79 (Limit 2)
Get $2 ECB
Use $1 off from 6/12 SS insert
Betsy's Price: FREE

PowerBar Energy or Protein Bites $2.49 (Limit 1)
Get $2.49 ECB
Betsy's Price: FREE

Kashi Go Lean, Heart to Heart Cereal or TLC Bars 6 ct 2/$6 (Limit 1)
Get $1 ECB wyb 2 (no coupon for this but it's cheaper than the grocery store and the same as Aldi)
Betsy's Price: 2/$5

Some of these I figured out myself:

Gain Dish Liquid  $0.97
$1/1 coupon from P&G Snailmail
Betsy's Price: FREE

Suave Professional
One Free coupon --don't remember source
Betsy's Price: FREE
My retail total was $23.60, but I paid $5.39 out of pocket.  That's a 77% savings.  Not bad considering that I didn't have any coupons for the Kashi.  However, I earned $6.49 in ECB which means they ended up paying me $1.10!!

No comments: