Monday, July 12, 2010

CVS--Start of Free School Supply Season

I got my deals from becentsable.net.  I collectecd the first of my free school supplies.  Whatever I don't plan to use I donate or sell. 

My retail was 14.95.  My OOP was $0.05 which is a savings of less than 1/2%.  At both CVS and Wags today, I had to buy more to end up paying less.  My lowest ECB was $5, and my cost was 2.97 which wasn't enough to use it.  I added 2 packs of my husband's favorite gum which made my total enough to use my $5 ECB, and I ended up payin only $0.05.  I think it's so funny that I can puchase more and pay less!


Paper Mate 10 ct. $.99
Get $.99 extra care bucks
Final price: Free

Caliber 5” handle scissors $.99
Get $.99 extra care bucks
Final price: Free

Bic Soleil Shimmer razor starter kit or cartridges 4 ct. $3.99
Use $3 off from 7/11 SS insert
Final price $.99

No comments: