Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Deals from Friday

Tried to find some more deals. I'll try to post the links for the coupons for my really good deals as well.

First, I went to Walmart. The retail price for the things I purchased was 16.32. After coupons, the price was 4.82 which means I had a savings of 70%.

Here's some of my best deals:

After Micki went to bed, I ran to Price Chopper. I was a little disappointed because some of the things I wanted were out of stock. Even so, the retail was 12.81 and after sales and coupons the price was 9.61 meaning of savings of 25%.

But wait! There's more. I have a $5 rebate which will make my final price 4.61 which is a 64% savings. The deal is Lenders Frozen bagels were on sale for 1.29. There's a rebate for $5 if you buy 5 of certain frozen items. So after I get the rebate back, the bagels will be .29 cents for each pack. The rebate is at: http://www.therealmealdeal.com/

That's another thing I'm learning, heavy duty couponers also work the rebates and free samples. Again, I'm amazed at how much easier this all has become with the help of the Internet!

Thanks to Dealseekingmom.com and BeCentsAble.net for showing me the deals. BTW, iheartcvs.com and iheartwags.com already have the deals listed for CVS and Walgreens that come out tomorrow.

No comments: